Kwabena Anim Nyanteh has over eighteen years’ extensive experience as an accountant with specialty in Finance, Accounting, Taxation, Management, and Audit Assurance.
He is a member and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana (ICAG). He is also a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors, a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner, and a member of GARIA & INSOL; currently pursing professional management accountancy course with Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, UK (final) and a final Professional level student member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, Ghana.
Kwabena has hands-on experience on the application of the International Standards, such as IFRS, IAS, ISA. He is very erudite in providing advice on technical accounting issues; tax
and tax planning strategies; Accounting Information System set up; internal and external audit assurance.
Kwabena has extensively provides advisory services on special projects, strategic business plans, corporate governance, tax, business administration and company incorporation.
He is very proficient in the use of Microsoft office, Audit & other Accounting software such as Caseware – Africa, PCAS, Tally, Sun, Sage, Peachtree, Quick Books, Pastel, Dentrix and Loan Performer.
He worked with E.O. Lamptey & Co (Chartered Accountants) for 10years and left as a Senior Audit Manager.
Currently, he engages with the entities as follows:
- Consulting Partner – IBS Consulting Alliance Ltd.;
- Consulting Partner – Saycan Consult Ltd
- Managing Partner – Kan Chartered Accountants
- Tax Consulting Partner – Asafu Adjaye & Partners
- Board Member – Orchid Hospitality, Bani Lab Supplies Limited, Rhotchets Limited
- Tax & Compliance Consultant – Dizmar Sociedad Limitada (Spain)
- Local Agent – Witteveen+Bos (Netherlands)